Uro-Fiber™ Finisher Pad
**Pads are sold individually**
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending dual fiber stitch
- Strongest interface foam on the market
- Built around the Gear-Driven DA, Long Throw DA and Standard DA polishers
- Not recommended for a High-Speed/Rotary polisher
- Clean with soft nylon brush or compressed air per buffing cycle
- Able to cut, polish and finish on soft paints
- Available in 5”, 3” diameters
If you like the overall performance and versatility of Buff and Shine’s Uro-Fiber pads (with the “black and white” fibers), but you felt like you needed just a bit more fine-finishing capability, then you will appreciate Uro-Fiber Finisher Pads. Buff and Shine listened to the feedback from end-users of Uro-Fiber pads and engineered a new microfiber pad with a standard pile height and shorter profile that provides great finishing results, especially on softer paints.
It is still possible to cut and finish with the Uro-Fiber Finisher pads, but most technicians will prefer to have the one-two punch we like to call “The Uro-Fiber Twins”. Start with the versatility of the Uro-Fiber pads for cutting and polishing, then bring the paint to an amazing finish with the Uro-Fiber Finisher.