After years of trials and testing, Carbon Collective have brought you Platinum Leather, our dedicated leather ceramic coating.
Platinum Leather is the ultimate in leather protection, this pro-level coating is formulated to be safe on all modern leather & vinyl finishes. providing a durable hydrophobic barrier on leather and vinyl surfaces, whilst leaving the finish unchanged, a true OEM factory finish.
Give your interior the same level of protection as your exterior, unlike conditioners and sealants, Platinum Leather uses strong chemical bonds to create an invisible protective barrier on top of the surface, once cured it becomes the functional layer, protecting from spills, UV rays & dye transfer for 1+ years.
- OEM level satin finish
- Leaves leather ‘as new’
- UV protection
- Prevents dye transfer
- Easier cleaning and maintenance
- Higher active content than conventional sealants
- Wipe on, wipe off application
- Invisible once cured
Durability & Transfer Resistance:
- 3H Hardness.
- Durable for a minimum of 1 year.
- Helps prevent dye transfer on lighter coloured seats.
- More durable & longer lasting than dressings and conditioners.
- High chemical resistance.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Clean all leather prior to application.
- Apply 4-5 drops to the applicator.
- Apply evenly one section at a time.
- Lightly wipe (level) the excess residue with a microfibre cloth within 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat the application process for maximum durability.
- 30ml Bottle of Platinum Leather Ceramic Coating
- Foil Packaging with instructions
- 4x 75mm Microfibre Applicators
- Interior Coating Hook (Card)
* Previous ceramic coating experience recommended before using, we will not be held responsible for any damages caused by in-proper application.