Carbon Collective - HEX Hand Polishing Pad
Created from the same foam as HEX Machine Polishing Pads Our HEX Hand Polishing Pads are designed to optimise the cut and finish of our Prima compound, increasing speed & cutting power without the need for a machine polisher.
Designed for polishing those awkward areas such as wheels, behind door handles & panel gaps, or for using on flat panels by hand.
The unique H.E.X pattern helps retain compound during polishing whilst helping to control product residue, allowing a longer work time, whilst the ergonomic design allows for easy use.
Our number system helps you select the right pad for the job, see details below:
Compound 1 (Green)
- Heavy cut, for removing oxidation, correcting after wet sanding & rejuvenating older paints.
Compound 2 (yellow)
- Medium cut, for removing deep scratches, correcting holograms & buffer trails.
Polishing 3 (Orange)
- Heavy Polishing, for removing swirls & lighter scratches whilst restoring gloss & clarity.
- Double sided H.E.X pattern.
- Slim 50mm design increases polishing action
- German Foams
- Will not leave behind swirls or marring