Carbon Collective -Speciale Ceramic Detailing Spray V2
Speciale Ceramic Detailer 2.0
Unhappy with the separation issues found in some bottles of the first batch, Carbon Collective started work on the second version.
With a 60% increase in active content over the original version, this second version is more durable, more stable, easier to apply & remove.
Carbon Collectives unique Speciale Ceramic Detailer redefines what you expect from a detailer, developed with the same active Si02 content as our coatings, giving unparalleled gloss & hydrophobic protective properties.
The active Si02 content extends the durability and hydrophobicity of existing coatings, applied wet or dry, the spray can be wiped on & off in minutes, leaving a long lasting high gloss finish.
Speciale is also an effective way of protecting uncoated surfaces, unlike other products, it requires no base coat or prep. Simply spray on the detailer & wipe it off to apply a fast and effective hydrophobic barrier.
If desired, the ceramic spray can be layered over existing protection, or applied in multiple coats, extending protection and hydrophobic properties.
- – Active si02 ceramic content
- – Increases hydrophobic properties of coatings, sealants & waxes
- – Extends durability of existing protection
- – Can be used as a stand alone sealant
- – Spray on & wipe formula
- – Durable for 3 months on a full application (two coats)
- – Safe on matt & gloss finishes
- – Can be used on plastics, glass, paint, metals, powder coat
- – Increases gloss & clarity
- – This product can be used wet or dry.
- – Apply a light mist onto the microfibre cloth from around 20cm away.
- – Apply one panel at a time, wiping in straight lines.
- – Buff off any excess residue, folding the cloth as you go.
- – Using a second dry microfibre, buff of any excess.
Includes Sprayer Head
Available in 500ml or 1L