- This machine is perfect to use in association with any other larger faced/throw machine. The 3 inch backing plate makes it ideal for those smaller areas like boot spoilers, door pillars, side skirts and much more
- Featuring a 780w motor and coming in at under 2kg, this machine is perfect for manoeuvring around those small areas larger machine can’t reach
- Simply put, we have had these machines rigorously tested to make sure they meet the standards you expect when purchasing a high end machine polisher
- Just starting out and scared of damaging your paintwork? Random orbital (dual action) polishers are safer than thier Rotary counterparts as the random orbit in which the pad spins means less heat is generated. Less heat = less chance of damaging your precious paintwork.
- A no questions asked 12 month Warranty against manufacturer faults. In the unlikely event your machine develops a fault you can return it to us to either be repaired or replaced. Can't say fairer than that
The Excel 3 inch Dual Action Polisher is a perfect addition to any polishing machine line-up whether you have a larger throw machine and are looking for a machine to tackle those smaller/narrower areas, or have a standard DAS 6 but don’t want to keep changing the backing plate. Featuring a 9mm throw a 780W motor this is small and fairly light machine is more than capable to tackling those areas some other machines struggle with like door side pillars, side skirts, bumper lips, spoilers and much more.
Due to the random orbital motion there is less risk of paint burns (as with rotary polishing machines). This machine is ideally suited for beginners or professionals
This polishing machine has 6 speed settings - ideal for every application, whether it is refining the paintwork or reducing scratches. Suitable with polishing pads sized 3-4 inches.
- Power Consumption: 780 watts
- Operating Voltage: 240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Lifting speed: 1500-5500 min-1
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Cable length: 4m
- Polierhub (throw): 9 mm
- Backing Plate diameter: 75 mm
- Certified by: CE
- Level 1-2: Apply wax or sealant
- Level 3-4: Polishing of the vehicle, for removing minor to medium defects
- Level 5-6: Removing deep scratches or defects