FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE is an easy to use, durable, slick, hydrophobic paint coating that will provide a high level of gloss to enhance any paint. It is extremely simple to apply with superb durability proven by 60,000+ real world client vehicle installations.
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE is the legacy technology of our chief FEYNLAB® scientist. He created the first ceramic coating over a decade ago. That coating has been continually improved and is now available to the market exclusively as FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE.
Ceramic Lite is classified as our entry level coating due its extreme user friendly application method. ‘Lite’ designates the coating contains a lower solids content than our traditional offerings. However it still packs quite a punch in the durability and performance departments.
FEYNLAB engineers, manufacturers, bottles, and ships all products in-house. Therefore, we can offer a consumer grade product at a reasonable cost since we have cut out the price inflation of the traditional two and three tier distribution models.
Ceramic Lite Benefits:
- CERAMIC LITE is the most economical and simple to apply ceramic nano coating in the FEYNLAB® family.
- The performance allows installers to offer this service to customers at a price that is extremely competitive with other coating brand price points while equaling or surpassing those other brands in terms of performance.
- Simple installation, with a friendly wipe on wipe/ wipe off application.
- A hydrophobic surface, which easily out performs all traditional waxes and sealants.
- Surface versatility – Ceramic Lite may be used to protect most vehicle exterior surfaces. Check the approved surfaces below.
- CERAMIC LITE provides a coated vehicle with an impressive combination of ultra-slickness,
- durability, gloss, and hydrophobic properties.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nano technology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection since the formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.
Durability & Approved Surfaces:
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION ONLY:– DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces (see warranty terms & conditions for approved manufacturers &
- vehicle types
- Black textured plastics (test if unsure)
- Headlights & Tail-lights
- Black piano trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
Unopened – 1 year. Opened – Use within 7 days.
30ml (1oz) FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE (enough for 1 mid-sized vehicle)
Always wear respirator & gloves during application. Ensure application area is free of loose contamination.
Thoroughly clean vehicle surface using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH. Follow with a topical decontamination clay treatment using FEYNLAB® HEAL PRIME. If necessary, use a ferrous iron removal product to remove all embedded iron deposits. After polishing paint to desired level, remove all polish oils using FEYNLAB® PANEL PREP to ensure optimal bonding and durability of the coating.