Excel Detailing Ceramic Glass Coating
A product that is often over looked, but can make a big difference especially in heavy rain not only repelling water whist on the move, It will keep your glass cleaner for longer and much easier to clean, also makes frosty mornings less frosty.
- After the glass is fully cleaned and decontaminated
- Shake the bottle of Excel Detailing Ceramic Glass Coating before opening
- Apply several drops of ceramic coating on your microfiber applicator.
- Start by applying to the window screen in straight overlapping lines, ensuring all the glass is covered.
- Let the coating cure for around 5-10 minutes
- Buff the residual from the glass surface using a clean microfiber towel. It is VERY important to completely remove residue, as any excess left on the window screen can cause wiper judder.
- Use an inspection light to verify all excess has been removed.
- Avoid any water on the windows for 24 hours.
Durability: up to 6 months