Feynlab Water Spot Remover
FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER is an acid-based cleaner used to break the bonds of mineral deposits over coated and uncoated vehicle surfaces.
To remedy these stubborn water spots, FEYNLAB® has created WATER SPOT REMOVER, an acid-based cleaner that quickly dissolves and neutralizes minerals commonly found in water.
WATER SPOT REMOVER’s gel-based solution quickly works to break the bond of mineral deposits allowing surfaces to be wiped clean without using any harsh abrasives or scrubbing.
FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER works extremely well to remove light to medium water spots on both ceramic coated and uncoated vehicle surfaces.
However, if the water spots have already visibly etched the surface, more extensive services, such as polishing, may be necessary to fix heavy water spotting. That is why it is critical to remove water spots as soon as they are detected using FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER.
APPROVED SURFACES FOR APPLICATION – DO NOT apply to unapproved surfaces
- Clear-coated painted surfaces
- Ceramic-coated surfaces
- Chrome & other brightwork trim
- Clear-coated painted wheel rims & calipers
- Hard exterior plastic surfaces
NOTE: If unsure of safety on unlisted surfaces. Always test in small area out of sight, first.
FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER – 500 ml
Always be sure to use all PPE safety equipment during use of FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER. These include: nitrile gloves, safety glasses and an approved respirator. Avoid all skin contact. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental skin or eye contact, immediately and thoroughly rinse the affected areas with water.
Thoroughly clean the vehicle using FEYNLAB® PURE WASH or FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS.
- – Apply a small amount of FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER to a microfiber towel or applicator pad and gently work into a small section. Do not scrub or use unnecessary force. That could cause damage to the underlying paint or coating. Allow the product to dwell on the surface to dissolve and break down mineral deposits for 20 – 30 seconds before moving onto Step 2. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- – Use a clean microfiber towel and FEYNLAB® PURE RINSELESS over the applied section to neutralize and remove any remaining residue from FEYNLAB® WATER SPOT REMOVER.
- – Dry the section using secondary a high quality microfiber towel and inspect.
- – If water spots are still visible, repeat steps 1-3 and increase the dwell time on the section to a maximum of 2 minutes. Remember: never allow the product to dry on the surface.