NEXDIAG - NexPTG Professional Paint Depth Gauge
The NexPTG Professional is the most advanced model of the paint depth reading gauge from NexDiag, allowing you to make precise measurements on a multitude of places, including curved surfaces.
Thanks to the use of a movable head and a profiled probe housing in the device, the effect of vibrations on reading measurements on convex or concave internal and external elements of a vehicle has been eliminated.
The advanced technology in the Professional model means measurements of an even greater accuracy can be provided compared to the Standard and Advanced versions.
The device also comes with the support of a dedicated NexPTG application which can be installed on iOS or Android devices. The application enables users to examine surfaces with unprecedented accuracy and thanks to the Lacquer Coating Analysis System, it can analyse the surface of the entire body in an instant with the application helping to interpret the results of measurements.
All measurements are easily recorded thanks to the application, including the location of where they were taken on the vehicle. The Professional also enables users to generate useful reports based on measurement history and location.
Features & Benefits:
- Measures and identifies Steel, Aluminium and Zinc Plated Steel Substrates
- Suggests where multiple paint layers may be present
- Suggests where filler may be present
- Connects to your phone by Bluetooth 4.0 LE for clear readings in full colour
- Compatible with all IOS, Android and Windows smartphones
- Insert your own business logo into reports for professional presentation
- Creates and prints full-colour reports showing all measurements on each panel
- Profiled measuring tip can measure concave & convex Curved panels
- Mils/Microns selection
The set comes complete with NexPTG device, calibration set, instruction manual, set of alkaline batteries and a durable box.
- Accuracy: 0 - 98.43 mils
- Measurement resolution: 0.04 mils
- Number of measurements per second: 10
- Measurement memory: Up to 4000
- Probe housing: Profiled
- Supported batteries: 2 x AA
- App compatible with iOS 8 or later & Android 4.3 or later